What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MTS24
Mien Tay Sampan will cruise through various canals to bring you to many interesting destinations: fantastic landscapes along the Mekong River and lively floating markets. At each places, you will experience the true Mekong culture in many ways: cycle through peaceful Mekong villages and for a while, find yourself lost in the old tracks of first Mekong explorers.
- Explore the Mekong Delta’s Maze of Canal Network
- Enyoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river
- Experience the unique culture and enjoy the typical local dishes as well as various local tropical fruits
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 32 m2 Max Adults: 16
Bed size: singleShow more
Price per person choosing program My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Boat
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- Transfer Saigon - Long Xuyen, Cai Be - Saigon
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and overnight on board
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Long Xuyen - Sa Dec
07:00am Pick-up at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center
11:30am: arrive Long Xuyen, visit a crocodile farm in Mekong, then our small boat pick up and boat trip to see Long Xuyen floating villages & Ong Ho island (Cu Lao Ong Ho - Museum of the 2 nd President of the Vietnam), bike ride on the footpaths of the countryside of Ong Ho island to discover tropical fruit orchards and local people's activities and the small arroyos on the island. Visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river .
12:30pm – 01:00pm: boarding on Mien Tay Sampan in Long Xuyen, welcome drink.
Lunch on board. Then cruise to Sa Dec. Enjoy the beautiful scenery, picturesque boats ballet and ferry crossings over Mekong River branches, wild life on the banks, and the magnificent sunset on the river.
Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 2: Sa Dec - My Thuan - Cai Be
After breakfast on board with splendid sunrise on the Mekong, boat trip to Sa Dec town - a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river.
Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Magueritte Duras, Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple.
Visit a local garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields and orchards.
Return to Mien Tay Sampan & back on board.
Lunch served on board.
Cruise to Cai Thia via My Thuan. You can see My Thuan Bridge – a construction builded up with the cooperation of Australian Government.
Up to river tide, stop en route to visit brickyard handricarft villages a long the Mekong River.
Dinner and night on board in Cai Thia or Cai Be, up to river tide.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 3: Cai Be - Disembark
In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities.
Lunch served at River View Restaurant of Mekong Lodge.
After lunch, boat return Cai Be harbor then disembark and route for Saigon. End tour.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
23 Jan 2019
We inaugurated the first cruise of this type and we are delighted. The day was perfect, the boat is very comfortable, the hosts more than attentive and are French. The landscape along the way is sublime and different on the way back and forth. The morning mist brings another vision. The waterfalls are really impressive with not too many people in the morning. The return is made by eating a very good meal. We highly recommend this cruise. Signed of the normans in mop
19 Dec 2018
What a plesant surprise this cruise was! Very friendly and welcoming people, delicious snacks and appetizers, and great athmosphere. What a joy to enjoy the sun set over the Mekong on such a cozy boat! Definetely very recccomendable!
10 Dec 2018
My friends and I went to have our sunset cruise and it was indeed an Amazing, fun experience! Everything is perfect! The 360 degree view is stunning. Sailing along serene mekong river is just so relaxing! It's just so worth the price!